Sunday, December 6, 2009

technology bites

i have blogged many times in my mind in the past couple weeks, but haven't gotten it to the dang screen. one reason for this is my new phone won't let me get my pictures from my phone to the screen. disconnect. i'm sure if i tried i could get to the bottom of this, it would be okay but i haven't had time nor patience to do so lately.

on of the main problems is, in a blaze of self-confidence, i replaced my hard drive this summer. in doing so, i didn't realize i would be losing a bunch of necessary drivers/plugs/patches/back patch-butt-flaps that are important for doing things such as PLAYING DVD'S. in trying to figure that out i've gone on many a interweb rabbit trail usually ending in being asked to pay 14.95. no sir, man.

nonetheless, 'tis been a lovely holiday so far. would put up images of thanksgiving here, but the dummy fone won't be compatible. sigh. here's a pink christmas tree instead. xo!

1 comment:

Templeton said...

Lots of Hollywood DVDs come with software for playing DVDs on the computer. Just get a stack and start trying them one of them is bound to have it.