Wednesday, January 6, 2010

b2skool

so, today at school, this girl told me that my "eyes look scary because they ain't got no color in them." i just laughed and then pitched it to another student a little later to survey a wider audience. she said, "yeah, your eyes is greenish. they look like snake eyes." what?!

thankfully, this also happened:
one of my sweetest students came by to hug my neck after the break, and i said, "what'd you get for christmas?" he just smiled. IT WAS A DIAMOND STUDDED GRILL! or rhinestones or whatev. perfect.

in other news, i realized while walking into the school building, a somber and chilly venture marked by no talking to other freezing walkers, that i have a coat similar to the woman in front of me . . . AND I LEFT IT AT THE CLEANERS 2 MONTHS AGO. i went after school to see, but it wasn't there. luckily, it was in the closet when i got home and i felt less insane. 2k10 could be a wacky one!

luckily, i found this boring but important video:

3 comments:

molls said...

i like to learn dance moves before work. gracias. keeping me in touch with american culture, ya know?

sarah said...

MOLLY! i think of you often girl! i hope you're well! xoxo!

Kristen said...

watched that for about 2min and thought you might be proud of me. Wanted to count how many times she said "So" and ran her fingers thru her hair. I applaud her- the spirit of teaching! Like what you do all day!